CGEIT recognizes a wide range of professionals for their knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance principles and practices. As a CGEIT certified professional, you demonstrate that you are capable of bringing IT governance into an organization—that you grasp the complex subject holistically, and therefore, enhance value to the enterprise.
Five (5) or more years of experience managing, serving in an advisory or oversight role, and/or otherwise supporting the governance of the IT-related contribution to an enterprise including a minimum of one year of experience relating to the definition, establishment and management of a Framework for the Governance of IT
• Candidates will not be admitted to a test center after the oral instructions have begun. • Candidates should bring several sharpened No. 2 or HB (soft lead) pencils and a good eraser. Pencils and erasers will not be available at the test center.
• As exam venues vary, every attempt will be made to make the climate control comfortable at each exam venue. Candidates may want to dress to their own comfort level.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring reference materials, blank paper, note pads or language dictionaries into the test center.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring or use a calculator in the test center.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring any type of communication, surveillance or recording device (including, but not limited to cell phones, tablets, smart glasses, smart watches, mobile devices, etc.) into the test center. If exam candidates are viewed with any such communication, surveillance or recording device during the exam administration, their exams will be voided and they will be asked to immediately leave the exam site.
• Candidates are not allowed to bring baggage of any kind, including but not limited to handbags/purses, briefcases, etc. into the test center. Visit www.isaca.org/cisabelongings, www.isaca.org/cismbelongings, www.isaca.org/cgeitbelongings, www.isaca.org/criscbelongings for more information on personal belongings allowed or prohibited.
• Visitors are not permitted in the test center.
• No food or beverages are allowed in the test center (without advanced authorization from ISACA).
• Candidates are urged to immediately record their answers on their answer sheet. No additional time will be allowed after the exam time has elapsed to transfer or record answers should candidates mark their answers in the test booklet. The exam will be scored based on the answer sheet recordings only.
• Candidates must gain authorization or be accompanied by a test proctor to leave the testing area.
• Candidates may leave the testing room with authorization during the examination to visit the facilities. Only one person will be excused from the room at a time. Testing staff will collect the candidate examination materials and the candidate will be required to check-out and check-in again upon re-entering the exam. Note the examination time will not stop and no extra time will be allotted.
CGEIT recognizes a wide range of professionals for their knowledge and application of enterprise IT governance principles and practices. As a CGEIT certified professional, you demonstrate that you are capable of bringing IT governance into an organization—that you grasp the complex subject holistically, and therefore, enhance value to the...
Domain 1: Framework for the Governance of Enterprise IT (25%)
Domain 2: Strategic Management (20%)
Domain 3: Benefits Realization (16%)
Domain 4: Risk Optimization (24%)
Domain 5: Resource Optimization (15%)
© Copyright 2012-2016 Etag Software Solutions Private Limited. All rights reserved. All trademarks, product names and logos appearing on the site are the property of their respective owners.